UAE Immigration

Since May, the GDRFA officials have been opening up the centers that allow people renew visa, apply for an entry permit and Emirates ID services. Once you have your trade license, you need to process your Visa, UAE ID and Dubai Health Authority (DHA) requirements. Let’s make it official and get your papers and requirements to finalise your residency and work permits for you and your employees.

Our Partners



Amer JLT is a semi-government organization, that has opened with the aim to contribute to people's happiness, are fully operated by trained Emirati staff which provides immigration services like new visa application and visa renewal to all residents. Amer was initiated by the GDRFA of Dubai.

Frequently asked Questions

There are few different types of visas and entry permits to the UAE, Which they are:

*Tourist Visa
*Patient and his/her companion entry permits
*eVisa for GCC residents
*Retirement visa for UAE residents
*Transit visa
*Student visa

Yes, you can apply for visa when you are inside UAE, but you must have to make Change Status after obtaining the new visa.

GCC citizens do not need visa to enter the UAE. Some of the other nationalities can obtain visa on arrival while others need to apply for visa in advance.

You can apply for entry permits or visas through the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship- ICA OR the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (AMER). While ICA offers only online channels, GDRFA offers both online and offline channels.

Target: mini sites live