Q) What services does Amer JLT fulfil?
A) The complete list of Amer services includes issuing entry permits, issues, and renewals of residency visas, visa cancellations, visa status changes, and any other visa-related services that are provided by the government.
Q) Would Amer be able to assist with all my staffing visa requirements?
A) Yes, absolutely. Amer would be able to fulfil the following:
- Entry Permit for (Company Employment & Family) – Inside & Outside the Country
- Residencies (Company Employment & Family)- New/Renewal/Cancellation
- Family Visit Visa
- Newborn Baby Visa Processing
- Sponsorship Transfer Company & Family
- Change Status Company & Family
- Housemaid’s Visa Processing
- Visit Visa Extension For On Arrival & GCC Residents
- New/Renewal of Establishment Card
- PRO Card
Q) Which categories of applications for Emirates ID would Amer be able to apply for?
- Emirates ID for Local
- Emirates ID for GCC
- Emirates ID New, Renewal for 1 Year
- Emirates ID New, Renewal for 2 Years
- Emirates ID New, Renewal for 3 Years
- Emirates ID Replacement
Q) How do I apply for a family visa?
A) You can apply for a visa for your family under your sponsorship if you have a residence visa in Dubai, a profession and a salary that allows you to host your family.
- Original Emirates ID, Passport Copy & Visa Copy of Sponsor
- Salary Certificate or Labor Contract of Sponsor
- House Rental Contract
From your Family:
- Passport copy + photo with white background
- Attested Marriage/Birth Certificate – whichever applicable